* Every child is important and valued.
* Our children will focus on learning and taking their places as our future.
* Our children can become self-confident, self-motivated, and self-reliant leaders.
* Education occurs through interaction of teachers to students, students to student, teacher to families, parent to student, and teachers to teachers.
* Communication, cooperation, and sharing are prerequisites to learning.
* Dedication to excellence and idea-sharing among staff builds cohesiveness, enriches teaching, and develops mutual respect for the benefit of students.